What is Apps For Health?
Apps For Health is one of Ontario’s premier information-sharing, networking and recruiting events for the digital health industries. This interactive, one-day event provides a valuable opportunity for professionals from healthcare, technology, education to come together to discuss current and emerging trends in health, technology, medical education, and entrepreneurship.
Apps for Health is hosted by Mohawk College’s Technology Access Centre in Digital Health at MEDIC and is supported by NSERC.
Who Should Attend Health for Apps?
- Healthcare professionals, consultants and researchers from hospitals, clinics, local health integration networks, Community Care Access Centres and health research organizations
- Post-secondary educators and researchers in healthcare and IT
- Government and not-for-profit leaders and policymakers
- Students interested in health technology innovation
- Mobile medical technology consultants, vendors and application developers